FEATURED CONTENT

  • THE REALITY OF RACE IN AMERICA: WHY WE CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH
  • (GOVERNMENT) JOBS BILL OVERCOMES FILIBUSTER AND NOW HAS SMOOTH ROAD AHEAD
  • FATHER OF THE BRIDE PART II: THE HONEYMOON IS OVER!
  • EXPECTATIONS DWINDLE FROM "CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN" TO "IT COULD BE WORSE"
  • NAACP ACCUSES TEA PARTY OF RACISM WHILE IGNORING BLATANTLY RACIST ACTS BY IT'S FRIENDS!
  • ERIC HOLDER REFUSES TO PROSECUTE HATE GROUP FOR VOTER INTIMIDATION
  • THE PEOPLE’S PROP 23 WOULD REVERSE THE POLITICIAN’S AB 32… BIZZARO WORLD? NO…JUST CALIFORNIA

Sunday, June 22, 2008

VOTE REPUBLICAN

After some difficult soul searching, I have reached a very difficult decision. I have decided that my brother, Craig, is right. He's been right all this time. He and his conservative buddies in the Republican Party have it all figured out, while the Democratics - well, they just haven't got a clue.

Therefore, I am officially announcing my resignation from the Democratic Party, effective noon tomorrow, and will henceforth vote Republican. That's Right - Republican.

Why the change? Well, aside from sheer strength of Craig's intellectual superiority, I also came across a video that really communicates the Republican message in a way that makes everything crystal clear. To see what I mean, check out the attached video for the reasons why....

David

P.S. - Gotcha!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I get it...an attempt at humor through the use of sarcasm. How inspiring!

Anonymous said...

I'm voting Democrat! Because the emotional response saves me from doing any of that pesky THINKING.

Anonymous said...

well, at least it wasn't an extremely biased video clip full of complete and utter bullshit, oh, wait.......

Anonymous said...

The democrat platform in a nutshell. Turn the issue into a soundbyte, make up an absurd lie and repeat it until it becomes the de facto truth. This works because people that will buy into it are not aware enough of the issues to understand the absurtity of the lies they are innundated with.

Anonymous said...

Osama, er, Obama '96!

Anonymous said...

I'M voting DEMOCRAT!!! Because I want even MORE "Do as I say, not as I do" leaders running the country!!! I want MORE leaders to oppress and demean me, then blame it on the Republicans! I want hypocrisy, corruption and manipulative policy telling me I should be afraid of voting for anyone else!

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for CHANGE!

Never mind that it's a change in the economy, for the worse... (Can you say "Pelosi"?)

d2 said...

Excellent use of the "Straw Person" logic fallacy! Oh, you're not familiar with that fallacy? It's when you purposely distort and/or misrepresent your opponent's point of view so that it is easy to attack; thus you attack a point of view that does not truly exist.